[Development] Some QIcon::fromTheme() enhancements

Antti Kaijanmäki antti.kaijanmaki at canonical.com
Thu Aug 22 21:18:54 CEST 2013

On 22.08.2013 21:51, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2013 21:26:15, Antti Kaijanmäki wrote:
>> I have patches (linked in the bug) to amend this, and I would like to
>> get some feedback on them.
>
> Hello Antti
>
> If you can, please upload the patches to codereview.qt-project.org. It's
> easier to discuss them there.

Either I was not clear enough or I have misunderstood something, but the
links to the patches in codereview.qt-project.org are in that bug report. :)

QGenericUnixTheme::xdgIconThemePaths: add /usr/share/pixmaps:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/63379

QIconLoader::findIconHelper: also search for XPM images:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/63380

QIconLoader::loadIcon: search icons directly from base dirs:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/63381

Add QIcon::fromTheme() unit tests:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/63382

   -- Antti