[Development] Some QIcon::fromTheme() enhancements

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:57:04 CEST 2013

On 23 August 2013 17:48, Antti Kaijanmäki
<antti.kaijanmaki at canonical.com> wrote:

> Should I just branch dev, cherrypick the commits from my old branch and
> push to HEAD:refs/for/dev with the Change-Id's kept intact? Will this
> preserve the existing review history?

You can also just rebase, instead of cherry picking. If you cherry
pick, please remove the "cherrypicked from..." lines.
You can keep the change-ids in place, but unfortunately, when you push
for another branch, gerrit will create brand new reviews.
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo