[Development] Some QIcon::fromTheme() enhancements

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Aug 23 18:01:48 CEST 2013

On sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013 18:48:40, Antti Kaijanmäki wrote:
> Should I just branch dev, cherrypick the commits from my old branch and
> push to HEAD:refs/for/dev with the Change-Id's kept intact? Will this
> preserve the existing review history?

Yes. No.

Unfortunately, when you push to another branch, it's a new review, even if you
keep the Change-Ids intact. You will have to abandon the previous patch to
stable. But since you're keeping the change-id, whenever someone goes looking
for the change in the future, they'll see both submissions.