[Development] Gerrit Update deployed

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Aug 31 02:44:30 CEST 2013

On sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013 08:01:14, Haataja Ismo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today we have deployed one new feature for Gerrit: new 'deferred' status for
> a change.
>
> Here's some info if you are interested:
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTQAINFRA-598
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/55089

Thanks Ismo, this is great news!

If you give a hand, people will ask for the arm: is anyone looking into
upgrading our Gerrit installation to the latest, version 2.6?

My colleagues here at Intel are working on some interesting things for the
Tizen Gerrit that I'd like to consider for ours when they become public, but
I'm told some of them require newer versions of Gerrit.

PS: Tizen also uses JIRA.