[Development] Qt 5.2 RC1 candidate packages available

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Dec 2 11:43:37 CET 2013

On 2.12.2013 9.59, "Yves Bailly" <yves.bailly at sescoi.fr> wrote:

>Greetings everyone,
>
>Le 28/11/2013 14:36, Heikkinen Jani a écrit :
>> We have finally Qt 5.2 RC1 candidate packages available in
>>
>>http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.2/5.2.0-rc1/2013-11-28_179/
>> . Mirroring is ongoing so
>> it is possible that all packages aren¹t visible yet but will be soon Š
>
>Again a great thanks for all this tremendous work...
>
>Just a question for the "post-5.2.0" era, i.e. 5.2.1: can we expect
>pre-built binaries for
>both MinGW 64bits and Visual C++ 2013 (OpenGL 64bits) ?

VS2013 binaries is something we do need to bring either with Qt 5.2.x
patch release or latest with Qt 5.3.

That said, the amount of different Windows binary installer configuration
is already quite high. We need to keep an eye on that and perhaps some
configurations can be discontinued at some point.

Yours,

			Tuukka