[Development] Qt 5.2 RC1 candidate packages available

Simon Lees simon.lees at codanradio.com
Tue Dec 3 01:43:47 CET 2013

On 12/02/2013 11:52 PM, Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]
Hi,
Updating the Graphics driver fixed the issue, The card is a Quadro FX
570 the 325.15 driver didn't work but 331.20 does if anyone else has a
similar issue. Apparently my openGL wasn't working at all on my system.
I guess Enlightenments software renderer is good enough that i didn't
notice it had fallen back to it.

Sorry For the noise

Simon