[Development] OpenGL drivers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Dec 3 18:09:58 CET 2013

On terça-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2013 10:27:24, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we really should think about introducing em or percent for font sizes.
>
> But non pixel size fonts create a lot of problems for complex layouts.

QWidget has worked with that for 15 years, so I don't accept that as an
excuse. We have anchor layouts in Qt Quick, which are a lot more powerful than
the grids and spacers that we used in QWidget.

Desktop support does not require pixel perfection. It does require scaling
over widely different resolutions and DPIs, though -- from 1366x768 to
3200x1800, for example.