[Development] OpenGL drivers

Thomas Hartmann Thomas.Hartmann at digia.com
Tue Dec 3 10:27:24 CET 2013

Hi,

we really should think about introducing em or percent for font sizes.

But non pixel size fonts create a lot of problems for complex layouts.
This is a general problem mostly of the web world, but also relevant
to "webish" QML like the welcome page.

There is no general solution. You use px size and you annoy people with
non standard DPI or other special needs. You use em or percent and you
have a really hard time to maintain a consistent layout.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann