[Development] Fwd: [Interest] [ANN] C++Now 2014: 5 Days to Submissions Deadline

Tony Van Eerd tvaneerd at blackberry.com
Tue Dec 3 20:19:34 CET 2013

- Max attendance is 150, not 250.  So register early.  It WILL be sold out.

- The best way to guarantee yourself a spot is to be a presenter :-)

- It really is the best C++ conference.  It is not just the talks, but the conversations between the talks.  The conference is purposely kept small to enable great interaction between attendees and presenters.

- "Extreme OO In the Era of C++11" sounds like a great talk to me.

- modules won't be in C++14.  C++17 at the very earliest. C++14 is basically done.

- I've been to almost every BoostCon/C++Now, presented at the last 3, and am part of the planning committee, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Tony