[Development] Dropping XP?

Jonathan Liu net147 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:57:04 CET 2013

On 11/12/2013 8:03 PM, Ziller Eike wrote:
> [...]
You don't need to do anything special for building Qt Creator for
Windows XP.
The Qt libraries just need to be built targetting desktop OpenGL.
If you have proper OpenGL 2.1 drivers, run Qt Creator as normal.
If you don't, copy Mesa's opengl32.dll to same folder as qtcreator.exe
and then run Qt Creator.

Regards,
Jonathan