[Development] Enabling CI for QWebChannel

Fält Simo Simo.Falt at digia.com
Fri Dec 13 05:20:33 CET 2013

> The first step would be to enable the CI in "force success" mode so you'd
> get the errors that would have blocked the integration and you can fix
> them.

OK, and how/where do I do this?

Build stage is forced to succeed by adding forcesuccess property in builds configuration in qtqa/testconfig repo. But obviously you need the config first.
I will set the CI for you with default stages. You can then comment in gerrit if you wish to leave some configurations out.

Simo

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de