[Development] How can I perfrom some image processing before record camera image to a video file?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 12:58:17 CET 2013

    First I know I should have post this question in qt-interest, but each
time I sent a mail to qt-interest at qt-projct.org
<qt-interest at qt-project.org>I will got a mail delivery failed message,
so I have to post my question in
this mailing list to seek for help:
    Recenty I am learning QtMultiMedia module, It's really easy to write a
prgram to capture camera image into a file using QCamera and QMediaRecorder
class. But I want to know that is it possible for me to do some image
processing to the data catpured by the camera beofore recording to a file?
Thanks!