[Development] src/plugins/platforms/eglfs compilation error

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Dec 30 22:20:48 CET 2013

On segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2013 21:20:06, David Faure wrote:
> I am very surprised that this passed the CI and that others aren't affected.

EGLFS is probably not compiled by the CI. It probably does Desktop OpenGL
builds for generic Linux only. EGL is probably enabled for Android only, in
which case EGLFS isn't either.

Of course, the theory falls apart when you actually check the build logs:

http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/QtBase_stable_Integration/latest-success/linux-g++_OpenSuSE_12.3_x64/log.txt.gz

http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/QtBase_stable_Integration/latest-success/linux-arm-gnueabi-g++_Ubuntu_11.10_x86/log.txt.gz

This one even passes -eglfs to configure.

> Well, src/3rdparty/angle isn't supposed to be in the include path on Linux?

No, ANGLE is a translation layer between DirectX and OpenGL ES 2. We don't
need it except on Windows.