[Development] Code Coverage of QtBase - new report available online

Sébastien Fricker fricker at froglogic.com
Fri Feb 1 11:14:37 CET 2013

We use the following repository for the code coverage statistic:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qtsdk

And we compute only the code coverage from QtBase.

The reason is that we plan to cover all Qt modules in the future.
So the 'master' branch is not the 'master' branch from QtBase, but from QtSdk repository.

I agree that due to the fact that only one module is covered, it is a little bit confusing.