[Development] Proposal - QtSerialPort graduation from the Playground

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Feb 1 19:34:36 CET 2013

To summarize the automated testing topic.

1) QtMock will not reach a usable state any soon, unfortunately.

2) I am not sure which construction of the aforementioned ones would fit
the operation of the CI machines. Could anyone please comment on that with
the relevant competence?

3) Is this a blocker for moving the repository from playground/ to qt/ ? If
yes, can we get CI runs in Playground (i.e. catch build error for each
platform possible)?

Laszlo