[Development] Snowshoe doesn't actually run

Rafael Brandao rafael.lobo at openbossa.org
Mon Feb 4 22:42:51 CET 2013

I could also reproduce this bug here.
The question is why MiniBrowser works and Snowshoe doesn't.

MiniBrowser's explicits uses engine()->addImportPath, as you can see on
webkit/Tools/MiniBrowser/qt/BrowserWindow.cpp.
This is a quick fix for snowshoe, which uses QML_IMPORT_PATH and explicitly
uses it: https://gist.github.com/4709929

If this is the right fix or not, I will leave qt experts to decide. This
might even be a regression on qtwebkit.

Rafael Brandao @ INdT