[Development] Reviews needed before android integration in two weeks

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at kdab.com
Tue Feb 5 14:22:47 CET 2013

On Tuesday 05 February 2013 11:33:29 Paul Olav Tvete wrote:
> One of the major features for Qt 5.1 is Android support. We have been
> doing  the work in a feature branch, and are now getting ready to
> integrate to the dev branch. To beat the rush of integrations before
> feature freeze, we aim to start the integration in two weeks time.
>
> Most of the changes are android-specific, but there are a few changes
> touching  cross-platform code. To make the integration go smootly, we ask
> approvers and maintainers to check the android changes in their areas now,
> so we can fix any problems before the merge. To see the changes, check out
> (or diff against) the "wip/android" branch.
>
> I have appended a list of changed files for the following repositories:
> qtsensors

Another thing: I had a look at the diff, and saw that it renames the plugin
interfaces from com.nokia to org.qt-project. However this change is
incomplete, as it misses the examples, tests and doc snippets. I'd prefer if
you revert that change in the branch.

Lorn is already working on the same renaming at https://codereview.qt-
project.org/#change,45288, and that patch seems to rename all instances.

Regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcguire at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090