[Development] CI system is temporarily down

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 5 16:36:55 CET 2013

On terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2013 16.21.17, Thomas McGuire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 05 February 2013 12:58:21 Fält Simo wrote:
> > Huh,
> > CI is up and running normally again.
>
> I am getting weird errors when trying to get a QtSensors patch merged: A
> crash on exit of the unit test, with an assert:
>  ASSERT: "lib->pHnd" in file plugin/qlibrary.cpp, line 376
>
> The patch is quite trivial and should not cause any issues, the patch just
> removes an unused variable:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,46462
>
> In addition to the patch being trivial, the auto tests runs here and shows
> no (significant) valgrind errors.
>
> Any idea what the reason for this CI failure can be?

A real failure.

This is probably due to 8b3555dba8c91983154841ca14460efad0ed5f5d
(https://codereview.qt-project.org/43289). The assertion I added is clearly
being violated.

The question is: is my assertion faulty or did something funky happen to that
QLibrary? It's asserting that the library load count is 1, so it should still
be loaded.

I'll try to reproduce the problem and debug it.