[Development] which branch for a bugfix

Mojmír Svoboda Mojmir.Svoboda at warhorsestudios.cz
Thu Feb 7 14:19:14 CET 2013

Hello,

I'd like to fix following bug:
But as I am new in here, I do not know "the ropes".

The fix itself lies in submodule qtbase, mainly in
angle sources (plus the nasty declspec(import), but
i think i saw someone fixing it already).

According to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Branch-Guidelines
this could belong to dev or stable. Which one is better?
The fix should not break any current behaviour.

Next, do I create myself a new feature branch from
dev or stable? Or is the fix just another commit on the
branch dev without need of another branch?

That is all for now and thanks for your patience,
Mojmir