[Development] Qt modules missing mandatory LICENSE files

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:28:32 CET 2013

2013/2/14 Jason McDonald <macadder1 at gmail.com>:
> I've +2'd those changes, except qtactiveqt, which seems to need a copy
> of the LICENSE.FDL.

Thanks, and that qtactiveqt was also fixed.

>> The modules not part of official releases should also be updated at some point.
>
> Do you have time to do that?  If so, feel free to add me as a reviewer.

Sure. I have handled qtlocation and qtsensors so far, and I just added
you as a reviewer on those changes. qt3d had the ticket by Laszlo.

Those are the ones currently uploaded to Ubuntu development version as
git snapshots. At least qtpim, qtsystems, qtconnectivity, qtfeedback
and qtwayland will follow later, and I'll be filing change proposals
for them at that time as part of the process. That will not happen for
at least the next week, though.

-Timo