[Development] Qt modules missing mandatory LICENSE files

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 12:09:49 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Rutledge Shawn
<Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com>wrote:

> Why does that mean Ubuntu packages are a bad idea?  There are other
> unstable Linux libraries that people nevertheless make good use of.

I agree.

It was a good helper for instance I made QtSerialPort packages about a year
ago, but it happens from time to time with several libraries like that.
Same with Qt5 packages (including those which did not make it into 5.0 for
example) before the 5.0 release and so forth.

Laszlo