[Development] Compiling with GCC 4.8

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sun Feb 24 05:19:33 CET 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any patches fixing warnings or compilation errors come in for
> 4.8. Usually, there are a few warnings that need fixing but until my -Werror
> patches land, those are not stoppers.
>
> Usually, there are no compilation errors. No one has reported anything.

Well, I think I got scared with the amount of errors I got from my
first try but apparently it is all solved with a rather simple patch I
have put on codereview. I added you as a reviewer, if anybody else is
interested just let me know.

David E. Narváez