[Development] GSoC 2013

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Feb 25 21:03:49 CET 2013

Quickly reading through the agreement and terms for mentoring organizations I can easily understand why Nokia has not been eager to participate. The idea is good, but naturally Google has to cover a lot of angles in order to run this kind of a program.

That said it might be feasible to sign in as Qt Project through the foundation provided that we have solid projects to work on and good mentors from the community. But for sure it is not easy money - it takes a lot of work just to do all the paperwork and financials properly.

Yours,

Tuukka