[Development] qtwayland on i.mx6

Keller Alexander-B42067 B42067 at freescale.com
Tue Jan 8 22:23:54 CET 2013

I reverted back to the pervious version of qt5, but I still get this error.

Qt-Compositor configured with openGL integration: wayland_egl
Project ERROR: Package egl not found

The EGL is install in the correct directory because when I check the config.log the egl package is found and passed the config test. Is there a variable that I need to set in order to make qtwayland grab the egl package?

-Alexander Keller