[Development] submitting a multi-dimensional container class for Qt: QNDArray

Glen Mabey gmabey at swri.org
Tue Jan 8 23:29:45 CET 2013

I'll make that change.  Someone might consider modifying http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit which is what led me to install the symlink.

> if that doesn't just work, then i don't know. try running the script
> manually (give it some sha1 as a parameter, iirc).

Yes, passing the commit hash did work, thanks.

>> Issue 9)  Since the code consists of just .h files, there is no need
>> to have them added to include/QtCore/QtCore .
>>
> huuuuuh? this it a complete non-sequitur.

Okay, I now understand the difference between QtCore and QtGlobal -- somehow I thought that QtCore was included every time *any* Qt header was included, and since QNDArray does imply quite a few lines of header code, I was trying to minimize the total lines that have to be processed (I understand that boost had quite a problem with that in times past).

So, yes, you're right -- there's probably no reason to prevent QNDA*.h from being included in QtCore.

Thanks for your reply!

Glen