[Development] submitting a multi-dimensional container class for Qt: QNDArray

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Wed Jan 9 12:54:16 CET 2013

On Friday 28 December 2012 08:36:21 Glen Mabey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For some time, I have been working on a QtCore-based class that would be a
> container class of arbitrary dimensionality.  I did give a presentation on
> this topic at DevDays-CA:

Just my personal opinion on this:

I do not think this class should be included in QtCore or even in a any module
of Qt base.

I think this is out of the scope of Qt. I  do not see that many uses case for
normal Qt applications.

Perhaps it would be a better fit in a library that does numeric calculus.

--
Olivier