[Development] Qt 5 for Android developer mailing list

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Thu Jan 10 09:55:49 CET 2013

On 01/10/2013 09:39 AM, Tomasz Siekierda wrote:
>> Having a separate list is caring about others like me who are not
>> interested in the Android port development. ;-)
> A list for Necessitas already exists (for a long time), along with a
> Google Group.
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-qt
>
> Can't they be used, especially if the aim is to make it only a
> temporary thing? Or is the plan to keep Necessitas separate from Qt
> Project port?

Hi, Tomasz.

It could be an option to use the Necessitas list if it turns out that
hosting it on Qt Project is unacceptable. The downsides of this is that
users of Necessitas who read this group to get help with writing Qt apps
for Android will have to read about the day-to-day organization of the
details in our project, and it will be harder to find for members of the
Qt Project who are no necessarily familiar with Necessitas.

-- Eskil