[Development] Qt 5 for Android developer mailing list

Chao Caroline Caroline.Chao at digia.com
Thu Jan 10 10:14:16 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion. What about having:

1 -A dedicated mailing list as suggested by Eskil for day to day discussions:
Suggested name: android-development at qt-project.org

2 - Once a week a status email sent to the development mailing list giving the status on the current progress and remaining problems.

So people "outside" the project can stay tuned and give inputs if needed without too much noise in the generic mailing list.

Regards,
Caroline