[Development] Visual Studio 2010 Project of minimal QT 5.0

Mumtaz Ahmad mumtazahmad2504 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 13:02:42 CET 2013

I have made Visual Studio 2010 Project of minimal QT 5.0. I needed it since
i was not able to generate Visual Studio Project files from configure
script. It is debug version and one can understand the flow of QT by using
the excellent debugging features provided in Visual studio.
Please mail me and i will send the link. The project includes minimal set
of files to create Basic Gui applications.