[Development] Proposal - QtSerialPort graduation from the Playground

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 23 19:33:20 CET 2013

 > Where is the read only cts property with a ctsChanged signal to
monitor the input pin?

Nowhere. Again, there is a impossible have a cross-platform capabilities
to notify about change of CTS pins.
In principle, this feature is available only for Windows, but POSIX does
not provide this.

To obtain the status line uses the lines() method, where you can get CTS
status.

 > OK, but it would be immediately clear to anyone who previously worked
with serial ports what the API does.

Ok, in principle, we can think about renamed from Rate to baudRate, it
is can possible.

Best regards,
Denis