[Development] Proposal - QtSerialPort graduation from the Playground

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Jan 23 20:50:14 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Thiago A. CorrĂȘa
<thiago.correa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Oh, I thought it was discussed previously, but since you mentioned,
> baudRate would be nicer.

Yes, I had proposed it back then to Denis iirc, so we did discuss it.
Cannot recall whether Denis did not like the idea or we were lazy buggers
to implement it. :-)

By the way, I am not sure I understand the proposal yet fully. I tend to
think that "BaudRate" is better for the enumeration type name, but I would
not suggest that for the concrete values. I would personally prefer
"Baud9600", and so forth for those. What do you think?

Laszlo