[Development] ChangeLogs

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Jan 31 08:50:32 CET 2013

I'm all for a tool making things easier for the one writing the actual ChangeLog file. But I think it's somewhat orthogonal to the question whether the original author of a fix should write a ChangeLog line somewhere, too .

So, did we come to any conclusion regarding adding a "ChangeLog: " entry to commits? IMO it's worth a try.

Regards

Kai