[Development] ChangeLogs

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Tue Jan 29 11:14:29 CET 2013

On 29 January 2013 00:31, Alan Alpert <416365416c at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:21 AM, Jason McDonald <macadder1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 4. Let's try to make the job of our maintainers that little bit easier
>> by writing good commit summaries and diligently reviewing the commit
>> summaries of our peers.
>
> +1, but I think the tool is a more realistic way of making the task
> easier for the maintainers.

Within KDE we use a tool called Enzyme (http://enzyme-project.org/)
which allows you to go through all the commits, marking certain ones
as interesting in a collaborative way. It might not have _all_ the
feature needed but it would probably help along the way. It's
open-source so we could always tweak it as needed.

Matt