[Development] Handling specific platform events in Qt

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at digia.com
Mon Jul 1 09:44:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

So question are:

 > 1. Where should I put the code which will handle receiving events
from Tizen and propagate them to Qt?

That sounds like QXcbIntegration ..is there an #ifdef for Tizen?

 >2. Where should I put code which will handle RESUME (in our case not
Qt::ApplicationSuspended) event:

There is already a similar thing, bool
QStyleHints::setFocusOnTouchRelease() added by
438211ec627073817fcaf6d3a07b76f2aa5d90e0 (dev) for iOS, Android.
The style hint is returned by QPlatformIntegration.  If it turns out
that there are more such hints are required to fine-tune Qt's behavior
on mobile devices, an enumeration could be introduced for this?

Regards,
Friedemann

--
Friedemann Kleint