[Development] Handling specific platform events in Qt

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:02:43 CEST 2013

2013/7/1 Friedemann Kleint <Friedemann.Kleint at digia.com>

> Hi,
>
> So question are:
>
>  > 1. Where should I put the code which will handle receiving events
> from Tizen and propagate them to Qt?
>
> That sounds like QXcbIntegration ..is there an #ifdef for Tizen?
>
>  >2. Where should I put code which will handle RESUME (in our case not
> Qt::ApplicationSuspended) event:
>
> There is already a similar thing, bool
> QStyleHints::setFocusOnTouchRelease() added by
> 438211ec627073817fcaf6d3a07b76f2aa5d90e0 (dev) for iOS, Android.
> The style hint is returned by QPlatformIntegration.  If it turns out
> that there are more such hints are required to fine-tune Qt's behavior
> on mobile devices, an enumeration could be introduced for this?
>
> Regards,
> Friedemann
>
> --
> Friedemann Kleint
> Digia, Qt

Hi I have implemented initial version this weekend. I think that regarding
Tizen it can't be resolved with styleHints.
When app goes background it can be raise to foreground only when we again
click app icon or choose is from task manager.
There is no gestures.

I would like to kindly ask for review this WIP change:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,60169

Who else besides you and Alan can I add as reviewers?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Tomasz Olszak
Qt for Tizen | http://qt-project.org/wiki/Tizen