[Development] Moc with clang.

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Jul 2 18:05:33 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru>wrote:

> > So, it could not be even optional because clang is not mature enough on
> Windows, and in other scenarios or there is any other reason?
>
> Clang is quite mature on Windows, at least when used as C++ parser.

Why I thought that was because I do not see pre-built Windows clang
binaries for the latest version, and even before that, it had been marked
as "Experimental". Not sure about 64 bit, debug, openmp (few projects still
use that, yeah), other scenarios, et cetera.

Perhaps, if you build it yourself, it might work, but still. :-)

Cheers,
Laszlo