[Development] Moc with clang.

Tr3wory tr3w at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 3 13:12:02 CEST 2013

Maturity of clang on windows is a little complicated:
First you can use 2 ABI: gcc/mingw or msvc.
As far as I know the first is kind of working while the second has
serious issues.

Also the libc++ std library implementation has issues on windows,
while the libstdc++ (from mingw 4.8) works.

But this is about the clang used as a full compiler.

If you use only the libclang as a c++ parser, then it's as good as
everywhere else. And the moc-ng used as a drop in replacement of moc
use only this. (Using as a clang plugin is a different story.)

tr3w