[Development] Compiling Qt5 from Sources

Ynon Perek ynonperek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 20:13:08 CEST 2013

Hello all,

Cross posting from [interest] after no replies, and hoping someone here might know the answer.

In addition, some more details. The configure line I used is:
configure -I C:\icu\include -I c:\OpenSSL-Win32\include -opensource -openssl-linked -debug-and-release -platform win32-msvc2012 -icu -no-vcproj -nomake examples -nomake tests -L C:\icu\lib -L c:\OpenSSL-Win32\lib

After a successful compilation, my debug build works OK but using the release build my webkit throws strange JavaScript errors (for example refuses to load jQuery).
Same code works very well with the libraries provided on qt-project.org

My question - where can I find the configure or build settings (versions of ICU etc.) used to build the binaries on the website ?

Thanks In Advance,
  Ynon