[Development] Some Questions about QTableWidget

Charles Yin charles at mazymind.com
Tue Jul 9 05:40:43 CEST 2013

Hi,

> 1.How to set the color/style/weight of the selection cells'  gridline(not
all the cells)?

Each cell in QTableWidget is a QWidget* (
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qtablewidget.html#cellWidget), see QWidget
docs (http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qwidget.html) for help about these
topics, such as (
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qwidget.html#widget-style-sheets).

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qtablewidgetitem.html#setTextAlignment

You mean http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qtablewidgetitem.html#icon ?

http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/4994

>     Also, I have known that the wps office using the Qt, and I am  very
interesting to know which technique it uses  and how?

As far as I know, WPS Office is not an open source software,  you probably
better ask this question in their support forum http://bbs.wps.cn/ ?

Cheers
Charles

2013/7/9 Shuo Wang <ecisp.wangshuo at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
>          I want to use QTableWidget to create an application such as the *WPS
> Excel.*Now I have implemented some functions,but I have some questions:
>
> 1.How to set the *color/style/weight *of the selection cells'
>  gridline(not all the cells)?
> 2.How to change the *text direction* of one cell?
> 3.How to set the *alignment *of the image adding to a cell?
> 4.How to *insert a image into a merged cell*?
>
>          Also, I have known that the *wps office* using the Qt, and I am
>  very interesting to know *which technique it uses*  and *how*?
>
> Best Wishes
> wangshuo
>
> UESTC ECISP

Yunqiao (Charles) Yin