[Development] QtQuick ML

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:51:08 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen
<oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 06:18:43AM -0700, Alan Alpert wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen
>> <oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> > i wonder how many more times you want to re-iterate this? do you have
>> > any *new* arguments in favor of this fragmentation?
>>
>> You're right. Nothing has changed in the last month since this was
>> proposed and no-one objected.
>>
> nice try.
> http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2012-December/008376.html

Wrong, I'm referring to this:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qt-components/2013-June/000304.html

You probably didn't see it because you're not interested in QtQuick so
don't subscribe to all the QtQuick MLs. But we've had the
QtQuick.Controls discussions there for months with no complaint, so
the model seems to work fine.

--
Alan Alpert