[Development] QtQuick ML

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:07:02 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Alan Alpert <416365416c at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > As for user questions, there is already the interest mailing list, and
>> > for
>> > development... wasn't it okay when you sent a set of emails in here last
>> > time in a similar scenario and there was a significant amount of
>> > feedback?
>> > Could you please elaborate on what went wrong with that?
>>
>> The feedback last time was mixed, though primarily against.
>

> I mean, you sent several emails to development@ about quick/qml topics to be
> discussed, like settings api, etc. You had received a bunch of feedback.

There were some specific KDE people then whom I had been talking to at
DevDays who did not participate through the development ML on those
topics, despite being interested in previous conversations. After
having more excellent discussions with many of the same KDE people at
Akademy this week, I would like to make QtQuick development more
accessible to them.

--
Alan Alpert