[Development] QtQuick ML

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jul 18 20:08:40 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013 08.07.02, Alan Alpert wrote:
> There were some specific KDE people then whom I had been talking to at
> DevDays who did not participate through the development ML on those
> topics, despite being interested in previous conversations. After
> having more excellent discussions with many of the same KDE people at
> Akademy this week, I would like to make QtQuick development more
> accessible to them.

I did hear from a couple of people that the traffic in the Dev mailing list is
quite high already. That would be a reason to split.

Do people agree it's high? Right now, we have a 350 emails / month average for
the past 3 months (11-12 emails a day).

For comparison, in the same period, kde-core-devel averaged 460 emails / month
(15-16 per day), my Gerrit inbox is at 1200 emails/month (40 a day) and my
Intel professional inbox has 646 in the last 30 days only.