[Development] Bug management and jira workflow

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Tue Jul 23 15:38:40 CEST 2013

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 13:21:05 Blasche Alexander wrote:
> [...]

Approver is a level above.  We beleive there is a difference between being able
to push code to the repository, and set the priority or the assignee to a bug
report.
Almost everybody should be able to do the later.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org