[Development] QtCS - QtDBus discussion

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 29 10:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi,
   I'd like to ask some more info about this since I was not there:

On 07/26/2013 11:39 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> This is a simple copy & paste from the wiki page, since the topic is fairly
> short. See http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2013/wiki/QtDBus_CS
>
> h1. QtDBus module discussions at Qt Contributor Summit 2013
>
> Topics for discussion:
> * Rewriting the engine:
> ** Dropping the libdbus-1 dependency
[...]
> # Take ahartmetz's marshaller/demarshaller and put on top of QtDBus &
> libdbus-1

This line and the one from the topic seem to be conflicting: will
libdbus-1 be dropped or not?
Will we use some other library or will the whole stuff be natively
implemented in Qt?
Do you have any links for ahartmetz's marshaller?

Ciao,
   Alberto