[Development] Bug management and jira workflow

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Jul 31 10:31:23 CEST 2013

--
Alex

Hm this doesn't help me since I have tasks which I want to achieve for the next release (e.g. 5.2) and some which I want for "any minor release" thereafter. It is merely a todo list for myself. If it is about the bumping then I am happy to bump my own tasks but I need to maintain the list for the next minor release. As long as it is not closed it is not 100% sure anyway.

Why don't we accept that any "fix in" for a non-closed task is a bad estimate. No guarantee. Then we don't have any problems here.

--
Alex