[Development] Clarification on Mac 10.6 support for Qt 5.2

Josh Faust jfaust at suitabletech.com
Wed Jun 5 19:22:59 CEST 2013

> The migration from OS X 10.5/6 to newer versions looks steadier than
> for Windows for us at least.  On the other hand, Apple makes it
> somewhat harder to support old versions of OS X compared to Windows.

The analogy isn't perfect, that's for sure -- Microsoft still supports XP
~11 years later, while Apple does everything they can to stop support as
quickly as they can. Unfortunately it seems like those of our customers on
10.6 are not inclined to upgrade, though our product hasn't been out long
enough to have clear data on migration.

Josh