[Development] Clarification on Mac 10.6 support for Qt 5.2

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Jun 10 10:15:59 CEST 2013

>You forgot one detail here:
> - QtLocation does not compile on Mac (as of yesterday morning)
>
>Similarly, any user program that tries to compile a library with CONFIG -= qt
>with another that is CONFIG += qt will fail.
>
>We need a fix somewhere.
It seems that    QTBUG-31445: can't build QtLocation qtquick plugin on Mac with Qt3D is already fixed. Is that enough at this point? There is still QTBUG-31586: sth disabled the c++11 option when build static lib on Mac open but as Kai commented last week I hope we can continue RC1 release activities with it and put it as a known issue, right?

Br, Jani