[Development] Qt 5.1 installers ready for testing

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Jun 12 11:27:01 CEST 2013

Fair enough. I'm asking because I'd like to come up with a comprehensive and concise guide for people out there to choose:

 http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-on-Windows-ANGLE-and-OpenGL

(I also agree btw that this shouldn't really be a packaging decision ... let's hope we can do something about this in the future :)

Regards

Kai