[Development] QtQml/QtQuick in Jira

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:15:07 CEST 2013

They go in QtQuick: Core. The division is supposed to be straight
forward based on the import:

QtQuick C++ APIs and anything in import QtQuick -> QtQuick: Core
QtQml C++ APIs and anything in import QtQml.* -> QtQml

Types in other imports go into either that component if there (e.g.
QtQuick.Layouts -> QtQuick: Layouts) or Other if not (e.g.
QtQuick.LocalStorage -> QtQuick: Other).

--
Alan Alpert