[Development] Qt 5.2

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Wed Jun 26 08:58:18 CEST 2013

On 26.06.13 01:48, "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

>On quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013 07.34.28, Yuchen Deng wrote:
>> 2013/6/25 Knoll Lars <Lars.Knoll at digia.com>
>>
>> > Are we going to get this one ready in time for 5.2?
>>
>> I prefer/hope this module can be added, It's should added in Qt 5.1 as
>> plan, but it not. then It's plan adding in Qt5.2, It's seems still not?
>> no, no. please.
>> If it's still no way, could you please explain why?

We have time based releases and include the modules that are ready. Sean
did send a mail about Qt 3D explaining why it's not part of 5.1 to the
mailing list some time earlier this year.

Whether it'll be part of 5.2 depends on whether someone does the actual
work in time (ie. Whether it's high enough on someone's priority list).

Cheers,
Lars